- Second Degree Burglary (4 counts), a class 4 Felony
- Third Degree Burglary (5 counts), a class 5 Felony
- Possession of Burglary Tools, a class 5 Felony
- Theft , a class 6 Felony
- Criminal Mischief (4 counts) , a class 6 Felony
- First Degree Criminal Tampering (4 counts), a class 1 Misdemeanor
- Possession of an Illegal Weapon, a class 1 Misdemeanor
- Obstruction of Telephone Service, a class 1 Misdemeanor
Thursday, October 23, 2014
Friday, October 17, 2014
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Tie game. Bases loaded. 1 out. Home team at bat in extra innings.
Sacrifice fly to outfield (out number 2). Runner on third tags up correctly to score the apparent winning run. However, the runner at first leaves early, failing to tag up. Appeal following tag of runner at first to determine if (third) out. Ruled that runner did indeed leave early, but game still ends as the sacrifice fly produced the winning run.
According to Wikipedia (baseball rules). The run counts, as the appeal to determine if runner left early (producing the third out) came after the winning run scored. Is this correct, and what is the rule regarding an appeal producing the third out on a sacrifice fly?
Monday, September 15, 2014
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Frederick Granillo, Age 52, of Sterling
- Marie Granillo, Age 48, of Sterling